Tuesday 11 September 2012

Good day

I was planning on writing since many thoughts I had in mind. But there were always restrictions; first, I wanted to link my account to mobile so that I could easily write using my mobile phone, but apparently there were no apps for my current phone, which is Blackberry (retard somehow, I know) and I've been wasting few hours on tutorial-ing to make Wordpress linking with Blogger, which I found I have I failed to do so. And of course, exams are coming around the corner, that obstruct me as well. 

But I do hope grasping some time blogging as I really want to share with the intention sharing knowledge, and happiness, that is. Oh yeah, today my friends and I were celebrating Amighul's birthday. Just have to stress up the 'ghul' thingy. You are such a nice guy, dude. All the best and maintain your profile, "keep poyo-ing" as the trademark. HAHA




No comments:

Post a Comment