Sunday 2 June 2013

Journey to the south!

Hello and hi!

First and foremost, well it is hard to give a commitment on certain things. For example, in a relationship. Ok, to make it easier, even to write a blog, this blog to be precised.

Anyway, I write stuffs so that in the future when I look back, I hope I can eventually laugh and remember what the heck I did in the past. Keep forgetting a lot these days... -_-

Just yesterday, I decided to take a look at Kolej Matrikulasi Johor to have a visit with my younger sister, which is located at Tangkak (KMT). To be honest, I'd never been to any kolej matrikulasi before.

Well it wasn't that bad, the building is kind of new and food is cheap.

And it just triggered me when I saw groups of innocent-looking students walking, wandering around, and I remembered when was my first enrollment into matriculation program in Shah Alam.

Funny I know.

It was the starting point that I had to learn stay alive without the person I could not live without. 

I had a small trip to Gunung Ledang river, a lot of people, but I love the scenery. It makes me calm. No picture. Upload problem.

__________

Let's keep going. Keep moving. Lillahi taa'la

No comments:

Post a Comment