Monday 31 August 2015

#19 Keraguan Hati

Salam and hey.

It was just depressing that past few days hit me pretty hard. I wish to escape from the reality that make me scared, the future seemed uncertain with the current me being foolishly confused and blank. 

Life is tough, but I can change that depending on how I handle those problems. Problems will never get abated. Strong will and heart will get through in no time.


I never plan to walk at the life I am having through right now, I know I am not at my lowest, but to be frank, I am not in a good position neither. Maybe I need a partner to share all the joy and sorrow together to make life such more meaningful. I hope so.

The thing is that. life kept pushing me away and I really bad at handling such thing. I tend to make more mistakes, ignore it and make it worst. Sometimes, I just need a little break to focus my core. After all, Rome is not build in a day, isn't it?

One way is escaping life; Dota. This isn't good, I admit that it is addictive and suffocating. And it is just get worst if you handling it wrong. I must get out of this cycle as soon as possible.

Fuck it. Today I am so moody that I just play to want play Dota the whole day. Pray for me that I get recovered soon. :(

Signing off,

Knowledge is love and light and vision.
-Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment