Friday 6 May 2016

#26 Patung dan Bayang-bayang

Salam and hey, 

I thought writing a blog wouldn't have to be so personal but as time got through, some things get so tensed and you would hope that you just keep things just for yourself. Humans are complicated when it comes to feelings. 

I lamented myself for being slow for understanding how people would feel towards each other. I keep things simple as problems should never be hard to solve. It's just that when emotion comes into play, it became so hard.  

My mind is lost, like an empty soul, thinking where and when would I headed next. My heart had been brainwashed until I can't no longer feel anything. Everything seems to be so unreal and there's nothing I can do about it. 

The best way to keep on living right now is to be as neutral as I can be in enduring all kinds of fortunes and mishaps I faced in the future. 

This means that I should not be happy when great things come into life,  and I should not be sad when some people or things are taken away from me.  It sounds insane  and crazy to think about it, but that's the only choice I have at the moment. 

Be like the shadow who doesn't feel anything but at the end he is still right there.  Be like a puppet, who doesn't have to feel bad when people took over you and still you did the best performance out there. 

It is not a demolition of yourself, it is how you play the bad cards and still take over the game and winning it.


Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
-Confucius 

No comments:

Post a Comment