Sunday 29 January 2017

#29 Untitled

Salam and hey,

Welcome to another year. Another joy, another thrill, another challenge.

I feel blessed as to date.

Alhamdulillah

Page 30 of 365.

I don't really know how to say this. It gets lost on translation as I wanted to type in words.

It's not because of I'm getting old that I made huge fuss of.

It's just, I don't seem to find my way, just yet. And the one I want to spend and share my whole life with.

I don't need fans. I don't need crowd of people cheering for me. I just need one favourite person, I can relate with, share all my opinions and suggestions, even how silly it looked like.

I tried.

Many times.

As time goes thorough, I become more relaxed. More calm. Another rejection was not really a problem.

Because that's how life teaches us.

The only thing I couldn't understand was, a silent treatment.

All I get all this time.

It happened to me all the time.

It's hard. To know what went wrong, and you did not know, anything.

But

You can't never give up.

Never.

Maybe, just maybe this time, I confront.

Ask,  communicate.

It is that easy, right!?

Find own fault, before pointing out to others.

Let's do this.

You will soon find the light at the end of the tunnel.

I love you.

It's been 15 years.

I will find time to pay a visit, I just miss you both mama, abah.

You know that I'm stronger than ever, right?

The title was a song by Finch.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment