Wednesday 23 August 2017

#31 Growing Up

Growing up,

I never thought it was this far,
Whenever I looked back,
There is always this feeling,
Missing out,
The people,
The moments,
The memories,
That tight up so much
That I do not even thought
Of much it felt
When everything is gone
Everyone is leaving
While the heart remembers
Every single thing
The ache of remembering is so real

Growing up,

It was the best ever thing,
If, and only if,
It stays forever
The people,
The one I wish to stay
To be my strength,
To be my catalyst,
Moving forward,
To feel that everything, anything,
Seems possible with them,
Standing side by side
The glory,
The eager of feeling that he can do much more,
Everything seems borderless,
With their smiles ignite
Do make me smile too
Eventually it was a dream,
At least for now,
Blur,
Blunt,
Clueless,
Hazy,
Confused.

Growing up,

Is still a battle of mine,
Marching forward,
To see the infinity direction,
To not be deceived by temptation,
To give up,
To feel low,
To look small,
To stop,
For it is only the beginning,
Of something bigger
More wonderful,
More meaningful,
Of who am I
To walk through endless torns,
To step on edgy pavements,
To trudge along the muddy mud,
To crawl under the narrow road
To find purpose of life,
To find my direction,
To find myself.

Oh God, you are the only one I had left
No, from the start.
It was only you. Please guide your humble servant to the way You wanted.
If You permits,
Let me have an ease mind and heart
At least, I know
That it does happened and
The memories are mine to keep
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment