Sunday 26 November 2017

#37 Senyum Kambing

Hi.

To this moment, I used to watch all my pictures with her right beside me. And it made me smile. Like a fool, knowing that she was there.

I like the way she smiled, and it turned me into something that I'm not.

But now it seemed all that were now in the past. To feel happy is only temporary. Who am I to question when everything happened was just a borrowing from Him?

Even so, Im grateful, even if it is just for a little moment. Because I haven't felt this feeling for a long time. At least, I had the chance again, well, to love someone.

Im just hoping that, at the end of the side over there, I'm seeing myself as the one I'm proud of myself, telling the 'me' now to keep holding on, heads up, and cheer a little more and enjoying life as much as I can.

It is not the end product I'm looking at, it is the process that I'm concentrating at. Many people were wrong about this.

My dear self, I love you, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment