Monday 15 September 2014

#3 Aku dan dia

I still have unspoken thoughts. That someday I would be able to express. I kept these thoughts until the right moment to spread all out. All these times, I was observing from the corner, and I guess we both played it safe.

I knew time were running out. That someday you would finally decided to seek your path, as I would for myself. One thing you were not realised, was that the path I chose is you. Always has been.

Maybe I presume it is. Maybe it is not. Maybe I just think too much. I received your message on facebook. You told me how should I live with my life. And I replied it back. Harshly. And you did not reply since then. Maybe you had blocked me. Just then, my thoughts were supposed to be neither agitated, nor cruel, it were simply just to protect my heart from hurting. That was all.

I am waiting for something uncertain. Impossible. Maybe on the big day of yours, I will finally give up. Maybe. Or I might end up be like Bruce Wayne, one who did not manage to celebrate his big day until his final days. Again, just maybe. If I had the chance to change my thoughts about you, I would rather be in comma than a full stop. Sort of.

I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details - Albert Einstein





No comments:

Post a Comment