Thursday 18 September 2014

#4 Hidung berlari

I am truly sorry about my last entry. It was a bit exaggerated. Agreed, it got a little bit too personal and went overboard. I will make this post as clean as possible. Done.

Health seems to be luxury at the moment. My body easily gets exhausted and my face, looked so pale and my lips dried from this current weather. My runny nose seemed to never stop pumping out colourless and odorless liquid, thankfully. I just snugged in a piece of tissue to blockage from flowing, for a short period and needed to be changed once in a while. The most annoyance, my teary eyes formed a dust and it prevent the light to enter my eyes. As a result, you may say I became a temporarily blind man, darkness developing as the night falls.

I hope to recover. So that I can run freely again, to dream again. And cheer again. Like I used to.


No comments:

Post a Comment