Monday 4 May 2015

#13 Aku kan terus menunggu

..at least before you do really have someone replacing me.

Hi and may the forth/force be with you.

I just stop by knowing that this place somehow brings me a lot of fond memories and all those happy moments together.

As I listening to Hujan songs, I was travelled back time to the year 2007 where 'kami' and 'kisah kaisara' were a hype back then. And this was the topic we were used to discuss. I truly enjoyed that.

"...bila jumpa penggantiku, jangan dilupakan aku."

I never thought it was so powerful that it touched me so hard every time I overheard this underrated and underground songs. And we both liked it so much, aren't we?😆😆

By the way, if it makes me to change to a person that I don't want to be, I would like refuse. Because, just because I am still the same person, at least.

Tak sabar nak tengok Digimon adventure remake sebab Taichi, Yamato semua dah dewasa and digimon semua masih sama. It was my lifelong favourite animé series I would love to grow old with.

Exam to date estimated around few days more. Pray for/with me so we can excel together and achieve our dreams to together make the world a better place to live in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment