Saturday 11 May 2013

Don't Lose your Trust

안녕 하세요 dan selamat pagi!

It's now 10.38 am in the morning and I'm sitting on desk with no one in the house right now. Well, it is kind of unusual for people to be wake up as early as this. Kudos for them, for tempting the morning to be productive.

Anyway, I'm going to have some coffee break at Paradigm mall, and I kinda like Paradigm. It is like my new playground place now. Hehe

This is going to be a short post.

I'm the one who cares about people, even knowing that people keep leaving. I understand. Wakata

And therefore, I remove all the info about you in the net in hoping that it will ease you up in the future. It's not like me to bother people with stuff they want to remove and forget in the past.


But, honestly I want to speak up that I'm fine with that. Thanks to you, I'm struggling quite a while that I've lost my mind few times back then. You taught me many things when the first time you came, and the day you left. And one of the most important thing is, you taught me what is 'strong' and when I should use it.

"Should've done something but I've done it enough. By the way, your hands were shaking, rather waste my time with you . Should've said something but I've said it enough by the way, my words were faded, rather waste my time with you." - Blue and Yellow

And you know what, this thing makes me the happiest kid for a moment when the first time I saw it. And I do still feel it deep inside. I miss being a kid though, less hassle, less problem, and definitely you cry and simply forget because of people who hurt you inside.


                                                                   CHOKOBI

No comments:

Post a Comment