Monday 13 May 2013

Thank you

Malam ni aku terdetik untuk mendengar lagu-lagu dari seberang laut.


Dan aku terlintas ingin mendengar lagu-lagu daripada lagu seperti Peterpan, dan Sheila On 7 (SO7).


And I came across to this band, Vagetoz. And you know what, I really really really adore their songs so much. Thanks to that someone I knew in the past for recommending me to listen to this band.


"Betapa aku mencintaimu", "Saat Kau Pergi", "Kehadiranmu", are some of their old songs. And their current or newer version like "Hanya Sementara", "Jatuh Cinta Padamu" aren't quite bad either.


The truth is, I like bands that are not so full of themselves and always keep modesty the best policy and appreciate people around them, in which I found it in them. Same goes to my all time favourite, The Used.

But sadly, I did not find you appreciate enough. That's fine, you still won't take my smiles away :-)

The Used

Vagetoz - Betapa Aku Mencintaimu

No comments:

Post a Comment