Friday 10 May 2013

Kindness

Somehow, we should show to people that how really worth we are. If not, we are going to be taken for granted.
Just for sharing On what have happened this week.
I went to my Office and while I was driving to work, I discovered that there Was a motorcycle Stopping at Very top of the bridge along the busy road. At first, I thought that there was an accident as it was normal to have Vehicles to collide during Office hour. So, as I took a little closer on what was happening there was an event that I was about to cry. A little hopeless cute kitten Was lost at the middle of the road on the bridge. I repeat, on top of the flyover!
the motorcyclist unexpectedly took the poor kitten On his bike and put the cat somewhere safe, I assume.
If the kitten is to be left any longer, there is no doubt that the kitten will be killed. I'm glad that there is still people who believe in humanity.
I went to #black 505 and I do believe that Malaysian is united. Full Stop. Won't touch in detailed about politic.
Anyway, I do believe still people can change. We give them chance. And I love Malaysia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment