Tuesday 7 October 2014

#5 Mungkin memori

Mungkin salah satu sebab aku teruskan hidup sebab.

1) I have trust in Allah. And for that, I am yet giving up in seeking His answers and His mercy.

2) If there is someone that can go through hardship and pain, it would be me.

3) I am responsible for my brothers, my family.

4) I have purpose in my life that I, myself want to fulfil.


Life is an amazing adventure. I like to see people in many perspective. That we are all, similar regardless of background and personality.

Big, tall, white, black, old, young, female, male, transgender...

Why label?

God makes us differently so that we study. Study the existence of Him, the greatness of Him, the One.

Love.

It is not only defined as one man and woman who love each other. Just in case you are failing in it, makes you wonder. What is important, after it left missing.

It is more than that.

That is why I choose to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment