Wednesday 15 October 2014

#8 Budak Hingusan

I was in doubt. To be frank, I was hoping these were all some kind of dream. A deep dream that I had slumbered for a very long period of time. 

It was scary outside, and it was not even a joke. 

I knew I have to be strong, even without the person I'd loved most. 

I hope I had make the right decision this time. Any more mistake after this is simply cost my life on the line. My past had really make a deep impact and I would not make another grave mistake. Not even a single fuck or chance given. 

To me now, I had to do what matters the most and my feelings will come after. 

Most of my friends have already make their next step of their lives. And I was happy and glad that they are living safe and sound. 

Let's strategies ours. Lillahi taala. 

Start where you are. Use what you have.  Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe

No comments:

Post a Comment