Sunday 12 October 2014

#6 Rintik hujan



"Raindrops keep falling on my head, and just like the guy whose feet too big for his bed nothing seems to fit. Those raindrops keep falling on my head they keep falling."  

It seems that the mood seems fitting at this time of moment.  Cold, adrenaline rush,  numb,  grey, shivers. 

Anyways, things seem to be in place so far.  Mara application for me and my siblings. Having to know my application for a ACCA been set,  I feel ease.  Now I just have to study.  All out. Alhamdulillah. 

5 papers left.  Just another five freaking papers left. 

Actually there was an event,  named foodgasm 2.0 and I didn't make it to come. It was all raining in the evening and I wanted to go there to meet my friends.  Sorry for the people who invited me. 

OK I lied.

I went for a jog. And I was hoping to achieve 10 kilometre of pace within 1 hour. (since our youth minister yb had managed to run within 59 minutes.)   My luck was wrong. And the second kilometre of jog,  storm trooped and roared the loudest cry. Rain dropped like nobody business and I was soaking wet and the moment the cloud turned grey.

My record at that time the were 3 kilometres with an average of 6 minutes and 30 minutes per kilometre.  

But at the bright side, I did neither feel tired nor exhausted. It was refreshing. 

I hope to run again and again.  It is my kind of way of relieving what inside besides having to know that it temporarily vanishes my worries and sorrows. 


“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” 
― Deborah ReberChicken Soup for the Teenage Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment