Tuesday 21 October 2014

#9 Bila waktu berlari

I had been slacking off lately. This is something not good and I need to keep up with the pace. 

Tomorrow is another day and I had not prepared much for my next exam. Maybe a reality slap helps at times like this. 

I wanted to tell about something changing in myself. 

Music. 

I just become less interested and less prominent in listening to them. 

Chills. 

Even so, I had listened to slow and deep songs that did not required fast beats. And I often forgetting lyrics that I had always sang. Not sure if it was considered normal at this age. 

My body too seemed to aching since I started my regular workout activity this week. I felt like vomiting but I knew I had to keep on going. It had been awhile I left my last regular training , 6 months, 1 year I guess? 

At least, for the sake of myself.  

On a serious note, Manchester city lost their game today. I haz sadding.

Oh ya, happy diwali to those celebrating. Have a great time. Hehe

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment